Monday, October 13, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to The Popper's maiden post! My name's Ryan, and I'll be your captain on this wild, wild journey through the land of popular culture.

I've created this blog in an attempt to collect my musings on that which I find entertaining, which is predominantly the products churned out by our cultural machine. This includes, but of course isn't limited to, television, music, film, politics, and sports.

Now's the proper time for a short bio: I'm 23 and a graduate student in the history department at the University of Maine. I currently live in a quiet house on a quiet road in Hampden, Maine, with my wife Sarah (we've been married a little over two months) and our 17-month old golden retriever Sammy.

That's that. Thanks for reading! Time to blog!

No comments: